quinta-feira, 2 de maio de 2013

mesmo sem perceber, isto comoveu-me




Karel Kryl - ANDĚL (tradução retirada de um forum)

From a church in ruins
in a box with a piece of soap
I brought home an angel
they broke his wings
He gazed at me devotedly
and I was a little jittered
so I pressed in his hand
an empty parfume bottle


And therefore please believe me
I wanted to ask him
to help me, right in the door (~ instantly),
to foretell

what's awaiting me
and can't be avoided

what's awaiting me
and can't be avoided


Then we observed (~guarded) the sky
watching birds
dabating about God
and about playing soldiers


I could not see into his cheek (~ through him)
he tried to hide it
As he likely envied the birds
that they can flit freely.

When he was telling me news
at my bedroom window
I forged him new wings
out of a brass cartridge case.
And this way I lost my angel
he flew away through the window
nathless a friend promised me
a new one made of my helmet.



(wikipedia):
Karel Kryl (April 12, 1944 Kroměříž – March 3, 1994 Munich) was a popular Czech singer-songwriter and performer of many protest songs in which he strongly criticized and identified the shortcomings and inhumanity of the Communist and later post-communist regime in his home country. 

Uma grande canção de intervenção não tem cor política, é sempre pela liberdade e contra a opressão. A canção transporta-os para os tempos em que não tinham nada que se agarrar a não ser a esperança e a amizade na adversidade, mas é uma metáfora. A esperança, tão patente nos rostos de cada homem e mulher naquele concerto pós revolução de veludo que acabou com a ditadura, parece temperada por memórias em que alguns olhares se perdem. Noutros, vemos a timidez de quem ainda não se adaptou às novas asas da liberdade que lhe puseram.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Se isto é uma grande canção eu vou ali e já venho...